What To Pack
When Travel To China Guilin?
* The passport with all necessary
visas and travel authorities, for identification
purposes and the visa.
* The Dress standard for most places
in China would best be described as "smart
* "Carry On" luggage for
air travel in China is limited to 2 pieces for
first class travelers and one piece for business
and economy class travelers. The dimensions of
each shall not exceed 20X40 X 55cm and the total
weight of the above two pieces shall not exceed
5 kg . The carry-on items in excess of the above
two pieces shall not exceed 5 kg. The carry on
items in excess of the above mentioned pieces,
weight or dimension shall be checked-in as checked
baggage according to regulations.
* Credit cards.
* Traveler's checks.
* Airline, Cruise or Train tickets
* First-aid kit.
* Medicine and vitamins.
* Hat, Sunscreen and sunglasses, depending
on the season and your destination.
* Address and telephone number list.
A list of e-mail addresses, mailing addresses
and telephone numbers will help keep you in touch.
Type them onto a sheet instead of taking a your
whole address book. It will save weight.
* Itinerary with confirmation numbers
and addresses and phone numbers of the places
you'll be staying.
* Insect repellent. Especially for
summer months and for travelers who are visiting
* Do not bring expensive jewelry and
* Medical records